Hey, This blog is all about vegetarian recipes, some fabulous cakes and beautiful bang on trend dresses. Posts a couple of times a week, feel free to leave comments or questions and most importantly; I hope you absolutely love and enjoy my blogging.. Love from India
Thursday, 20 June 2013
Coffee cupcakes
Cupcakes are great because they are so easy, fun and quick to make. They are perfect for parties, lunch boxes or even just a casual snack. But I think the best part about making cupcakes is that you can really make them your own by personalizing them to your own specific style. My coffee ones are looking a bit plain however when you make them I recommend wafer daisies, sprinkles and lots of icing or butter cream. In fact there are so many variations of cupcakes that are just delicious and come in so many different flavours! My favourite are probably lemon flavoured or double chocolate chip. I also recommend the soft golden edible pearls by Dr. Oetker...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment