Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Three gorgeous vintage dresses

Well, it's summer so for my first ever post I am sharing these beautiful summer dresses. The first denim one is perfect for a fabulous summer's day and the birds at the front really compliment the colour of the sky blue denim. The collar and front buttons really add to the sweet, vintage look so a dress like this is really perfect for girly girls. I personally think that it would look best with some brogues or ballet pumps. 

 This stunning maxi dress is suited to any party, barbecue or get together and the coral pink looks lovely with the brown belt. My personal thoughts are that a pair of tan Roman style sandals will go perfect with a dress like this. The light and flowy material will definitely let you keep your cool whilst looking gorgeous on any occasion. 

This dress is my favourite of the three because I love the lace band close to the bottom of the dress and the string belt ties the whole vintage look together. The colours match perfectly together and the tied back just makes the dress have an authentic and fabulous style. 
So, what are your thoughts on these absolutely stunning dresses?
I hope you have enjoyed reading my very first post, there will be more soon. Love from India :)xx

No comments:

Post a Comment